Do you like my blog?

Whats your favourite?

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ferrets can bite and when they bite, they bite hard, as my dad found out last night.
Most ferrets think that somethings are games, my ferrets find that biting dad is a fun game and Fuzzy thinks that running under the house, wood shed and biting my dogs in their dog kennels is fun. Once ferrets get a habbit of annoying you, they will persist and keep doing that.

Both my ferrets are sable ferrets or polecat ferrets that most people call them, they are brown, black and white. Ferrets can change colours, mine are starting to turn yellowy, orangy which is kinda strange. You can get White, Orangy brown and even redish ferrets.

Ferrets are hard to find, it took a while to find a place to buy mine. I got my ferrets from a dairy farmer just out of town, i suggest that you look for someone willing to sell some ferrets. I havent seen a petshop that has ferrets before and ive seen alot of petshops!

Ferret supplies can be simple to find, i use a large bowl of water for them to drink and a small dog bowl for their food. Ferret toys are easy to find, i use a cat scratching pole and an old calf pellet bag for them to hide and play in.

Hope you liked my weekly post!

No comments:

Post a Comment